Freestyling is an art of expression, a combination of punchlines, metaphors, simile, synonyms, personification e.t.c. its an intellect of words that one defines in his own definition while rhyming words from light to heavy weight. You can make a man a monster, or a monster a man, Rep ur set, ur block, ur sign. Its brilliant in its form .......... Watch the AHAT battle -Triggah VS Grinda, A Classic, what do you think? !!!!!
This rap battle is very interesting. The word play is on a different level. I definately agree that Grinda won this battle but Triggah was a close second. Can't wait for more videos.
This rap battle is very interesting. The word play is on a different level. I definately agree that Grinda won this battle but Triggah was a close second. Can't wait for more videos.
ReplyDeleteIt is obvious you definitely have passion and a unique taste of MUSIC & ART. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!
ReplyDelete